Program Learning Outcomes
Leadership for Educational Justice
Graduates are able to:
1) Employ a sophisticated understanding of social justice theories to identify and propose responses to educational inequities.
2) Demonstrate understanding of transformative leadership practices.
3) Analyze how judicial decisions, policy, and educational finance systems address educational justice issues.
4) Effectively advocate for equitable human rights for the disenfranchised.
5) Critically analyze a range of scholarship to inform professional practice and applied research activity.
6) Design and implement inquiry relevant to educational justice practices/principles.