Welcome new students! Please visit this link for new student information.
The School of Education offers degrees that focus on preparing individuals for a career in K-12 education along with higher education, health care, community agencies, and alternative school settings. Our graduates use their education degree, be it a teaching credential or a graduate degree to lead organizations throughout Southern California, and in fact the nation.
The School of Education is organized into two departments. The Department of Teaching and Learning and the Graduate Department of Leadership and Counseling. The Department of Teaching and Learning houses faculty and degree programs focused on preparing and advancing teachers to work in public, private and alternative school settings. The Graduate Department of Leadership and Counseling offers exclusively graduate degrees in Counseling, Higher Education, Educational Administration and our Doctoral Degree in Leadership for Educational Justice.
Whether you’re looking to earn your teaching credential, administrative credential, master’s degree, or a doctorate in Leadership for Educational Justice, we offer programs that will fit your needs and professional goals.
Department of Teaching and Learning
- Preliminary Teaching Credential: Multiple or Single Subject
- MA: Learning and Teaching (with Credential)
- Education Specialist Teacher Credential
- MA: Curriculum and Instruction
- Undergraduate Program for Teacher Preparation
|Graduate Department of Leadership and Counseling
- Doctorate of Education in Leadership for Educational Justice
- MA: Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- MA: Educational Administration
- Preliminary Administrative Services Credential (Tier I)
- Clear Administrative Services Credential (Tier II)
- MA: Higher Education
- MA: School Counseling
- Pupil Personnel Services Credential: School Counseling
Our programs are designed to fit the needs of individuals who are working, balancing school and family, or who are full time students. With small classes that provide the personal attention you demand. We understand busy schedules and commitments. Adapting to them is our commitment.
The primary location at the Redlands main campus, in addition we have three School of Education regional campuses in Southern California, including Orange County, Rancho Cucamonga and Temecula.
Access for diverse student: Evening schedules that allow you to complete your goals on time.
Accelerated programs: Credentials in 10 months; master’s programs in two years or less, three year EdD program.
- Reputation: Stellar programs and master teachers that give our students a competitive edge.