Top 5 Reasons Why Redlands
Not only do we have a 100-year history, but we’re ranked both an A+ School and a Best Value by U.S. News & World Report. Plus, we’re ranked in the top 15 percent of America’s four-year colleges by Princeton Review: Best 376 Colleges.
2. Accelerated programs
Earn your credentials in just 10 months—not 18—with no requirement changes. Earn your master’s degree in just one night a week.
- Doctorate in Educational Justice (Ed.D.) (3-4 years)
- MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling (2 years)
- MA in Education
- Counseling (2 years)
- Curriculum and Instruction (15-24 months)
- Educational Administration (2 years)
- Higher Education (2 years)
- MA in Learning and Teaching (16 months)
- Professional Credentials (12-24 months)
- Teaching Credentials
- Multiple & Single Subject (10 months)
- Special Education (11 months)
Redlands’ stellar reputation with school districts gives you a competitive advantage. We've shaped public education in the Inland Empire for 90 years, longer than any other college or university.
You’ll combine educational theory and practice through fieldwork assignments incorporated into classes—and that’s just one example of our holistic learning approach. Earn your degree in a school dedicated to educational access and equity. Help America's students, regardless of background receive a quality education.
5. Financial assistance
Everyone deserves the opportunity to earn a degree, and we’re here to support your dreams. In fact, more than half of our students receive financial aid—and a variety of grants are available.