University of Redlands >
During the Spring of 2009, the Banta Center’s Graduate Research Fellows, Andrea Scott, James Muren and Debbie Eytchison, focused their attention on the Financial Crisis of 2008. This themed portal includes five parts. By clicking on each heading, you will be taken to a content-specific resource page providing materials for review in the following categories: (a) Articles, (b) Periodicals, (c) Working Papers, (c) Books, (d) Websites, (e) Videos and (f) Threads for Future Reference.
• Lending Practices
• The Securitization of Mortgages
• Analysis of Credit Default Swaps and Rating Agencies
• The Glass-Steagall Act: Its Repeal and Consequences
• The Shadow Banking System
• The Social and Ethical Dimensions of the Subprime Mortgage Crisis: Impact of Regulatory Reform
The non-sensical Och Tamale chant was originally titled the "Psalm of Collegiate Thanksgiving."
© 2014 University of Redlands. All Rights Reserved.