Current Research, Academic Interests or Areas of Expertise
- Internet and Direct Marketing Marketing
- Strategy Relationship Marketing
- Internet marketing
- Marketing channels
- Electronic Customer Relationship Management
- Internet Marketing Communications
- GIS Analysis for Segmentation and Targeting
Significant Publications and Presentations
Perry, M.L. Sengupta, S. & Krapfel, R.. (Accepted September 2002). Effectiveness of horizontal strategic alliances in technologically uncertain environments: Are trust and commitment enough?. Journal of Business Research, (Forthcoming).
Bodkin, C.D. & Perry, M.L.. (2004). Goods retailers and service providers: Comparative analysis of web site marketing communications. Journal of Business Research, 11(1), 19-29.
Perry, M.L. & Shao, A.T.. (2002). Market Orientation and incumbent performance in dynamic markets. European Journal of Marketing, 36 (9/10), 1140-1153.
Perry, M.L. & Shao, A.T.. (2002). Internet marketing communications in the selling process: A global study of advertising agencies' use of email and web sites. Journal of Promotion Management, 9 (1/2), 17-30.
Perry, M.L. & Bodkin, C.D.. (2002). Fortune 500 manufacturer web sites: Innovative marketing strategies of cyberbrochures? . Journal of Promotion Management, 31 (2), 133-144.
- Industrial Marketing Management
- Journal of Business Research
- European Journal of Marketing
- Direct Marketing Educator's Conference
- American Marketing Association
- Educator's Conferences
- Relationship Marketing Conference
- Korean Business Incubator Association (KOBIA) CSUF Certificate Program
- Ph3 Laboratories
- Nortel Networks