Speaker Series Archive
Business Challenges and Innovations in GIS and Spatial Technologies
As GIS and spatial decision-making become more prevalent, business people in various sectors are discovering new applications and benefits of GIS, as well as strengthening mainstream applications. The past two years of speakers in the Center have experience in a variety of sectors that shows the amazing range of spatial applications for business.
Speaker Series Topics
- "Advances in Uses of GIS in Journalism"
- "Development of the GIS Imagery Industry and Its Emerging Business Importance
- "Teaching GIS Online
- "GIS and Water Management"
- "GIS and House Hunting Planner"
- "GIS for Mobile Resource Management"
- "GIS and Big Data- Theory and Best Practice Case Studies"
- "Geospatial Workforce Development Panel"