The key resource for success is your Student Services team.
School of Business Student Services Vision
The School of Business Student Services vision is to work collaboratively to become a leader in the delivery and support of exceptional student-centered services within a higher education environment which values academic and career success, diversity, leadership, and life-long learning.
School of Business Student Services Mission Statement
The School of Business Student Services team is committed to providing and maintaining quality support services and resources to enhance student success, foster personal and professional growth, and assist students in achieving their academic and career goals.
- Enhance and support both the University and School of Business mission
- Be responsive to the needs of a diverse student population
- Provide effective and efficient academic support services to encourage and empower students, thereby enhancing student retention and completion
- Maintain a professional environment that nurtures respect, responsibility, integrity, caring, and fairness while assisting students in achieving academic excellence
- Promote student growth and development through programs and partnerships within the college and in the community
- Provide career support services to assist students and alumni with their career-related needs
We’re Here to Assist You...
- Academic Progress Review and Degree Completion Planning
- Review of Scheduling Needs and Options
- Mentor Program, Speakers Bureau, and Commencement Preparation
- Disability Services and Career Services
- Alumni Events and Employer Outreach/Partnerships
For assistance, please contact your Student Services Manager: