Information Systems Certificate
The Information Systems Certificate leverages information technology and systems for creative and effective decision-making. Students develop flexibility and capabilities in the face of evolving information technology and systems management.
Major topics include:
- Telecommunications policy and the regulation of cyberspace
- Requirements and consequences of marketing on the Internet
- The rapidity of change in technology and business processes
- The alignment of Information Systems with current business needs and objectives
Courses meet Saturdays, twice per month, for two months, with additional instruction and assignments conducted through on-line meetings. In-class sessions are held on the Redlands main campus or at a regional campus near you.
Contact your local center for dates and times.
Courses in the Information Systems Certificate
- ISYS 681W Customer Information Strategies
- ISYS 680W Global Information Systems
- ISYS 683W Information Systems Strategy Capstone