When you graduate with a Masters of Science in Information Technology, you will be able to:
- Effectively manage IT/IS projects, processes and professionals.
- Evaluate and analyze the organizational, political, legal, ethical and global ramifications of managing information, technology and IT professionals.
- Explain complex IT/IS concepts to non-IT/IS persons through effective communication in written, presentation and conversational formats.
- Evaluate how technology contributes to the enterprise.
- Assess and apply sound IT security management principles to safeguard organizational assets.
- Contribute to and collaborate effectively in international team settings.
- Evaluate business requirements and formulate technology solutions into efficient business processes.