University of Redlands > Academics >
School of Business >
Academic Programs >
Undergraduate Studies >
Bachelor of Arts in Management >
On completion of the program, Bachelor of Arts in Management students will be able to:
1. Explain fundamental management theories and concepts.
2. Identify global factors impacting management decisions.
3. Evaluate ethical implications of their decisions.
4. Address complex social, managerial and leadership issues using effective oral and written communication.
5. Identify, analyze and solve management problems using critical evaluation skills.
The campus of the University of Redlands covers 160 acres.
© 2014 University of Redlands. All Rights Reserved.