Program Learning Outcomes
Chekhov's "The Seagull" performed on the Wallichs Mainstage (March 2014)
Bachelor of Arts
Theatre Arts graduates will:
- Effectively use the theatre artist’s instrument-body, voice, and imagination.
- Identify and evaluate research to support critical and creative work.
- Interpret performance texts within historical, ethical, political, social, national, or aesthetic contexts.
- Participate effectively in theatre’s collaborative process of finding the intersection of common artistic, technical, social, and intellectual goals.
- Evaluate their critical and creative work through an informed sense of the past and with an awareness of current best practices in the field.
- Integrate and synthesize theory and practice in performance, design, and/or dramaturgy.
Learning outcomes for all graduates of the College of Arts & Sciences