Want to learn about the human mind?
Want to become a better communicator?
Want to build your self confidence?
You’ve come to the right place.
Psychology is one of the most important human sciences. It allows us to understand who we are and how our mind works.
As a psychology major at Redlands, you will:
- Come to understand the processes of behavior, both in yourself and others
- Gain a general knowledge of why people think, act, and feel the way they do
- Learn to think critically and solve problems
- Develop your analytic, communications and interpersonal and intrapersonal skills
- Explore developmental, biological, cognitive and social contributions to human activity, both normal and abnormal
With a degree in psychology from Redlands, you can strengthen relationships, improve your leadership skills, make more accurate decisions, gain a better understanding of yourself and be successful in your career.