Careers in Government
Our graduates go on to careers in virtually every profession—public, non-profit and private sectors, including positions in local, state and national government, business, journalism and education.
Some of our graduates go on to professional or graduate school programs and earn advanced degrees in law, management, urban planning, public administration, public policy and political science.
Recent Graduate Careers
- Public administration at the international, national, state and local levels
- Posts in the Foreign Service
- Research and consulting for government agencies
- Non-profit and multinational organizations
- Teaching at universities and secondary schools
- All types of law practice, elected officials, journalism, social service and business