Program Learning Outcomes
Bachelor of Science students will:
- Identify accounting, tax, auditing and ethical issues in structured problems and unstructured fact-based situations.
- Perform research using the professional body of knowledge in the accounting discipline.
- Use a range of techniques to perform analysis, synthesize information and draw conclusions.
- Communicate effectively in quantitative and qualitative terms through writing and speaking.
- Collaborate with others in a team environment, including giving and using constructive feedback.
- Apply skills developed in the major to generate insights into a contemporary problem that affects managers, auditors and financial statement users
Learning outcomes for all graduates of the College of Arts and Sciences