Program Learning Outcomes
Bachelor of Arts
Graduates of the International Relations Major will:
- Describe the dominant theoretical approaches to international relations.
- Use their knowledge of the dominant theoretical approaches to international relations to interpret the behavior of international actors.
- Select methods of analysis appropriate to research in the student’s chosen concentration, and apply at least one of these methods to a research question in international relations.
- Integrate multiple disciplinary approaches to the study of international relations.
- Write grammatically correct and logically organized essays and papers.
- Communicate in a language other than English at an Intermediate-Mid level of proficiency (as defined in ACTFL guidelines) in speaking, reading, writing and listening comprehension.
Learning outcomes for all graduates of the College of Arts and Sciences