Program Learning Outcomes
Bachelor of Science: Environmental Science
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of global biological and physical earth processes by integrating these concepts into capstone and upper level class projects
- Develop an understanding of the interdisciplinary relationship of cultural, ethical, and social aspects of local/global environmental issues as demonstrated through upper level class projects.
- Apply systems theory to concrete environmental issues
- Create practical solutions to environmental issues through internships, study abroad, and service learning opportunities.
- Create environmental science solutions from a geospatial perspective by constructing and incorporating effective maps into upper level course projects and capstone
- Articulate a science-based understanding of environmental issues through written and oral presentation.
Learning outcomes for all graduates of the College of Arts and Sciences