The College of Arts and Sciences offers more than 40 degree programs, blending broad-based liberal arts classes with top-notch pre-professional training.
- Over 100 study abroad choices included with tuition
- Choose from more than 40 customizable programs.
- Centers of Distinction include:
- Banta Center for Business, Ethics & Society
- School of Music: A conservatory approach in a liberal arts setting
- Truesdail Center for Communicative Disorders
- Johnston Center for Integrative Studies: Create your own degree & learning experience
- Center for Educational Justice