Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
VITA - Volunteer Incame Tax Assistance
Free tax help by University of Redlands student volunteers!
Accounting students from the University of Redlands in partnership with the Internal Revenue Service’s Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program offers free tax help to anyone in the community. Using only e-file, the process is quick and easy!
University of Redlands, Duke Hall
Wheelchair Accommodations Available
Dates and Time:
Every Monday from 6 to 8:30 p.m., March to April 2015
**Exact dates coming soon!
Parking is available around Duke Hall and the Administration Building.
A Spanish translator is available!
If you have any questions please contact the office of Community Service Learning at 909-748-8288
- Form 1040 EZ
- Form 1040 A
- With Schedule 1, 2, 3 & EIC
- Form 1040
- With Schedule A, B, EIC & R
- Form 1040 – V
- Form 1040 – ES
- Form 2441 (Child and Dependent Care Credit)
- Form 8863 (Education Credits)
- Form 8812 (Additional Child Tax Credit)
- Schedule C EZ
WHAT TO BRING:
- Current year’s tax package and/or label
- All forms W-2 and 1099’s
- Proof of identification for yourself and/or your spouse
- Social Security card or Individual Taxpayer
- Identification cards for you, your spouse, and/or dependents
OPTIONAL THINGS TO BRING (if available):
- Proof of account for direct deposit of refund
(e.g., voided check)
- Information for other income
- Information for all deductions/credits
- A copy of last year’s tax return
Click here for the IRS VITA webpage
Click here to view the flyer