Jasper's Corner Dress Code
Jasper's Corner dress code follows Redlands School District dress code and applies to both tutee and tutor.
- No halter tops
- No tube tops
- No muscle shirts or sleeveless undershirts worn as an outside garment
- No strapless apparel
- Clothing must not reveal underwear
- Spaghetti straps must be 1 inch in width
- No off-the-shoulder apparel
- No see-through garments such as blouses, tops, shirts, skirts, etc.
- No low-cut garments
- No bare-midriff garments
Students who are in violation of the dress code will be asked to leave Jasper's Corner.